Twin Engine Simulator Flying Lesson (60 minutes) Overview
This exclusive simulator flying lesson package includes an introductory briefing on flying and becoming a qualified pilot, followed by 60 minutes of exclusive 1 on 1 instructional flight time. This is a highly recommended first step for anyone seriously considering obtaining their Private Pilots Licence.
Once you arrive at our exclusive airport, London Wycombe Air Park, our qualified flight instructors will give you an individual briefing about the lesson you are about to have, including an introduction to basic aeroplane dynamics. Once the brief has finished you begin your simulator flight session using the modern twin engine DA42 simulator. During this lesson you will be given the chance to take the controls of the simulator aeroplane and experience what it is like to fly an aircraft yourself!
Once the lesson has been completed you will be debriefed by the instructor and have the chance to have a look at other aircraft flying from our airfield Cafe. If you decide to begin training for your private pilot’s licence, you can book an aeroplane flying lesson, and you are one step closer to gaining your aeroplane licence.
The 60 Minute Simulator Experience in the Diamond DA42 Sim
- Exclusive Alsim Simulator flying lesson with 60 minutes of instructional flying time in the 2 engine Diamond DA42 sim, one – on – one with our instructor
- Ground based instruction before each lesson
- The whole experience lasts for 90 minutes including greeting, pre flight instruction and briefing
- Can be used at our exclusive London airfield, Wycombe Air Park, SL7 3DP
- One spectator welcome per customer
- Price is for one person
- Optional upgrades available to actual flying lessons or longer lessons
- Voucher will be emailed to you after purchase for quick delivery
Simulator Lesson Experience Voucher Also Includes:
- Free Parking
- 7 days per week booking facility
- 9 months validity
Further DA42 Simulator 60 Minute Flying Lesson Information
- Valid at all Booker Aviation, London Wycombe Air Park, SL7 3DP,
- Students must be over the age of 16
- Flight will depend on visibility and weather conditions
- Booker Aviation will do all it can to help disabled customers, please contact us prior to booking to see how we can help.
- Booker Aviation reserves the right to refuse to fly anyone considered not to be in the appropriate condition to operate the simulator
Where Can I Take My Introductory Simulator Flying Lesson?
Simulator Lessons can be arranged at a time convenient to you. We offer these starter helicopter lessons in London – High Wycombe (Buckinghamshire), SL7 3DP. All of our facilities are fully CAA certified training schools providing you with the perfect environment in which to learn to fly an aeroplane.