C152 Flying Experience Day Overview
This package includes 2.5 hours of flying time, one – on – one with our professional flight instructors including in addition, detailed introductory briefings prior to each lesson on flying and becoming a qualified pilot as well as the aeroplane flying lesson ahead. This is a highly popular choice for anyone seriously considering obtaining their Private Pilots Licence or any other pilot’s licence. You will be able to log all of the aeroplane flight training time towards your licence and also receive a commemorative certificate to prove your achievement!
Once you arrive at our exclusive London Airport, your day will consist of 2.5 full flying hours of flight training, covering various different aspects of aircraft flight. The flying lessons will be spread evenly across the day with dedicated individual briefings prior to each one. Once the briefings have finished you will be taken to the aeroplane where the instructor will take you on your fantastic flying lessons.
Once the lesson has been completed you will be debriefed by the instructor and begin to plan for the next lesson of the day. By the end of our introductory C152 training day, you will have experienced a full extended aeroplane training session, and on your way towards gaining your aeroplane pilot’s licence.
The aeroplane lesson experience day on the Cessna 152
- Full day of flight training including 2.5 hours of instructional flying time in the 2 seat Cessna 152 aeroplane, one – on – one with our instructors
- Ground based instruction in addition to each flying lesson throughout the day
- The whole experience lasts a full day including greeting, pre flight instruction and briefing
- Can be used at our exclusive London Airport, London Wycombe Air Park, SL7 3DP
- One spectator welcome per customer
- Price is for one person
- Optional upgrades available to larger aeroplanes or longer lessons
- Time can be logged in your flying logbook as the first step towards your private pilot license
- Voucher will be emailed to you after purchase for quick delivery
Aeroplane Lesson Experience Day Voucher Also Includes:
- Free Parking
- 7 days per week booking facility
- 9 months validity
- Can be rebooked at no extra charge if poor weather leads to the lesson being cancelled
Further C152 Experience Day Information
- Students must be over the age of 16
- Valid at all Booker Aviation, London Wycombe Air Park, SL7 3DP,
- 16 stone weight limit per person
- Flight will depend on visibility and weather conditions
- Booker Aviation will do all it can to help disabled customers, please contact us prior to booking to see how we can help.
- The captain reserves the right to refuse to fly anyone considered not to be in the appropriate condition to fly.
Where Can I Take My Introductory Flying Experience Day?
Introductory Flying Lessons can be arranged at a time convenient to you. We offer these starter helicopter lessons in London – High Wycombe (Buckinghamshire), SL7 3DP. All of our facilities are fully CAA certified training schools providing you with the perfect environment in which to learn to fly an aeroplane.