New Piper Archer PA-28
The Piper Archer the perfect gateway to launching pilots’ flying careers all over the world. With a 180 HP Lycoming engine and an advanced Garmin G1000 NXi Avionics Suite, the Archer is a modern and reliable aircraft for both teaching and cross-country flying. It also offers numerous options and upgrades, such as the stylish LX package, ready to fit any private pilot’s or flight school’s needs.
For more information please call our Parent Company, British European Aviation, who are the exclusive Piper Aircraft dealer for the UK, Ireland, the Channel Islands, Spain and Portugal on +44 (0) 1494 556925 or e-mail on Discover@BEAplc.com
Archer DX – powered by Jet-A
The Archer DX is Piper’s newest generation of aircraft for today’s pilot. Unparalleled fuel efficiency and superior operating economics offer the freedom of flight in an economical and environmentally aware way. A Continental CD-155 diesel engine and advanced Garmin avionics suite ensure reliability in this contemporary aircraft. With 15% lower acquisition cost* and 45% lower fuel burn, the Archer DX offers a compelling argument in the current economy. Piper continues to evolve to meet the modern pilot’s needs, while furthering the most fundamental legacy and maintaining the original intent: a passion for flying. *Compared to other four-place diesel trainer aircraft.
The Piper Archer LX takes the venerable Cherokee fuselage and perfects it into one of the most recognized single-engine four-place aircraft available today for the private owner. With 180 horse power Lycoming engine, advanced Garmin G1000 NXi avionics and a leather appointed stylish interior, the Archer LX is an elegant and reliable aircraft. It makes the perfect plane for continuing your flight journey as an enjoyable cross-country aircraft and is the ideal “step-in” aircraft to the Piper family of products.
The Archer DLX is the perfect combination of the beautifully appointed LX model along with the efficiency and flexibility of the Continental CD-155 diesel engine. The DLX is designed with the private owner in mind – providing a comfortable deluxe interior, the latest in Garmin cockpit technology and the benefits offered by the Continental CD-155 engine.
Piper Archer Design
Each Piper Archer interior is designed with maximum comfort and durability in mind. The ergonomic seating keeps both the pilot and passengers relaxed, making their ability to focus on the flight and lesson easier. Heavy-duty vinyls and wear-resistant synthetic leathers are hand-fitted to the seats and side-walls, proven to withstand repetitive use. Air conditioning is available as an option.
The Piper Archer exterior styling utilizes a Axalta Imron polyurethane white base paint with a choice of two fuselage vinyl trim stripes. Registration numbers are color coordinated. Custom paint schemes are quoted upon request.
Piper Archer Standard Features
- GARMIN G1000 NXI AVIONICS SUITE
- Single 10.4” PFD, Single 10.4” MFD
- Dual GIA 63W NAV/COM/GPS
- Single GRS 77 AHRS Computer
- Garmin FliteCharts
- Garmin SafeTaxi
- GMA 1360 Digital Audio Panel
- Single GDC 74A Air Data Computer
- GTX 335R ES Mode S Transponder (ADS-B Out Compliant)
- Aspen EFD1000 Standby Flight Instruments
Piper Archer Optional Equipment
- Jeppesen ChartView
- GDL 69XM Satellite Weather SXM
- STV-Garmin Synthetic Vision
- TAWS-B (Terrain Awareness and Warning System)
- BendixKing KR 87 ADF
- BendixKing KN 63 DME
- GFC 700 Autopilot
- Vision 1000 (Appareo flight monitoring system
- GTS 800 Traffic Advisory System
- GTX 345R Transponder with ADS-B In and Out
- Cargo Net-Baggage Compartment
- Flap Position Sensor
- Enhanced AFCS Enablement (includes ESP)
- Wet Compass
- GDL 59 Data Logger & WiFi Data Link
- Flight Stream 510 with Connext
- Bose A20 Noise Cancelling Headsets (2) with Battery Pack
- PiperAire Air Conditioning
- United Kingdom Lighting Package
- Top Metallic Basecoat
- Bottom Metallic Basecoat
- Non-Standard Paint SchemeAmSafe Seatbelts – Pilot and Co-Pilot Positions
- LX Package: Includes Traveler Package, Upgraded Leather Interior, Low-noise Exhaust Resonator (Muffler), and Wheel Fairings