Flight Examiner Training – Aeroplane
Booker Aviation is pleased to announce that we are now approved to provide initial and refresher examiner standardisation courses for the following examiner certificates in both Single-Engine Piston (Land) and Multi-Engine Piston (Land) aircraft:
- Flight Examiner (FE) Private Pilot Licence (PPL) / Light Aircraft Pilot Licence (LAPL) – Aeroplane
- Flight Examiner (FE) Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) – Aeroplane
- Class Rating Examiner (CRE) to include Instrument Rating (IR) renewal and revalidation with OPC (Operational Proficiency Check) privileges – Aeroplane and FNPTII
- Instrument Rating Examiner (IRE) – Aeroplane and FNPTII
- Flight Instructor Examiner (FIE) – Aeroplane
Booker Aviation is also approved to provide any of the above courses at any ATO. This means you can conduct your training at your own base, in familiar surroundings and be standardised where you intend to be examining in the future. We can adapt and develop a bespoke training plan for you should you hold an examiner certificate and wish to upgrade and / or attain an additional certificate. Please email email@example.com for more details. Booker Aviation can alsoprovide Examiner Refresher seminars.